It's hard to resist playing dress up with our cute little girl! My latest favorites are this little outfit that she got from Auntie J, and her train conductor overalls with her "farm chick" onesie, courtesy of Daddy, of course! :)
I've been wondering when we should start disciplining her/when she can understand the word "no." I got my answer this morning. After I dressed her and finished off the look with her pink bow, I was getting ready and watching her in the mirror as she pulled out her bow and began inspecting it before putting it in her mouth (which is where EVERYTHING goes these days!). I told her "no" and put it back in her hair. She went to take it out several more times, but I would tell her "no" before she did it and then most of the time she stopped and played with something else instead! Pretty amazing how smart babies are and how they learn at such a young age what they can and cannot get away with. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment