Monday, March 31, 2008
Venting
SO, Lily's Mama does not normally use this blog to vent, but has decided that since Papa is gone it is NECESSARY tonight. Here is the problem: WHO invented those GIANORMOUS, lame, blue nose aspirators that do not fit up any little kid's nose that I have ever seen? AND, WHY does it take two strong men (who I don't have here, by the way), plus the Mama to hold the child down, who is kicking, flailing their arms, and SCREAMING? My favorite part of this whole experience is that you inevitabley end up poking the baby in the eye (as they're freaking out trying to avoid the HUGE tube getting shoved up their tiny pea sized nostrils), OR, you, the Mama, with good intentions, get stabbed in the eye by one of the arms that somehow got freed from the death grip you had on them. All this to say...Lily still has a really stuffed up nose and I hope she gets over her first little cold...SOON! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry Momma...but I must say this sounds funny. I've used that stupid tool myself and agree :)
Post a Comment