Saturday, May 3, 2008

The first Bday party (finally!)

Mama and Lily in front of the 6 dz cupcakes Gma made!



Lily's first bday party was last weekend (sorry about the lateness of this post, the computer has been down) and a hit! We had it at G & G's house, and had about 40 friends and family members there! The theme was G.I. Joes (for Papa), and polkadots for Lily and Mama. Mama was too busy running around and forgot to take pictures of the tables and stuff, oh well, no one cares about that stuff anyway! Lily's friends included her BFFs, the triplets, and her 6 cousins. The family member who traveled the furthest to be there was Gma Rita who came all the way from WA and spent four days with Lily, lots of fun! Lily refused to take her nap that a.m. (of course!), so by cupcake time she was too pooped out to dive in, and presents, she could have cared less about, so she took a nap instead. Mama loved all her clothes and toys! Happy Bday, one year old!
A ladybug came to say Happy Bday before the guests arrived!
Waiting for my guests


1/2 hour into the party and ready for a nap on Auntie Jules
Playing with Great Gma and her cool walker



Bday girl
Playing with my girlfriends



Cupcake time!




I was too tired to eat (wish that happened to Mama!)



Hannah (I think), Julia, and Abby (I think) :)





My cousins: Nathaneal, Josiah, Isaiah, and Me!




with Gma Rita, Papa, and Mama

No comments: