So, after reading my friend Jessy's blog and all of her relatives' blogs, I've been inspired to start one for our family. I loved reading about all the things their kiddos and families did for Christmas, and wished that I had been there, thus...the blog envy began.
I've decided that I will officially start our blog by bragging about our amazing daughter, Lily, with one l. Lily is growing bigger, better, and funnier each day and I feel compelled to show everyone I know all the great things that she does. :) She just turned 8 months on Dec. 23rd, continues to love to roll around the room (still no crawling, but she's began getting up on her knees), enjoys meeting and smiling at everyone, her favorite toy is a plastic water bottle, she has two teethers, and can say "Mama." She currently loves to spend time with her papa watching him play video games, "typing" on his computer, and hanging upside down from his belly.
I've decided that I will officially start our blog by bragging about our amazing daughter, Lily, with one l. Lily is growing bigger, better, and funnier each day and I feel compelled to show everyone I know all the great things that she does. :) She just turned 8 months on Dec. 23rd, continues to love to roll around the room (still no crawling, but she's began getting up on her knees), enjoys meeting and smiling at everyone, her favorite toy is a plastic water bottle, she has two teethers, and can say "Mama." She currently loves to spend time with her papa watching him play video games, "typing" on his computer, and hanging upside down from his belly.
Her favorite gift this Christmas was tissue paper, which we tried to tell everyone, but they just couldn't resist all the fun toys and cute girlie clothes, since she's the only girl grandbaby so far. After just celebrating the birth of our Savior for the past 12 days (he,he), we are even more convinced that Lily is the best gift that Jesus could have ever given us!
Hope that you all enjoy Little Lily as I attempt to keep up all up to date on her daily adventures!
1 comment:
how fun!! this will be a great way for me to keep up with you guys! Sounds like she enjoyed Christmas just as much as my little nephew (he's the same age as Lily) and his favorite present was tissue paper as well! We have many pictures of him biting boxes too! Hope you guys are doing well! Lily is so adorable!! Happy New Year, Best Friend! I miss you and am praying for you guys! KIT! ~Jen Schutz
Post a Comment