Lily Grace, your Papa and I can't believe that you are one today! We were remembering last night how at that time a year ago we were driving to the hospital to have you! You are such a sweet girl, with the best little personality ever! You have grown so much this year and learned to do some many fun things! You are about 25 lbs (we go to the Dr.'s next week, so I'm not sure!), you have 4 teeth on the bottom and are getting your two front ones anyday now. You can say Mama, Dada, and yeah, you love to: play bubbles, take baths, take things apart or out of their containers, "sing", dance, push your new baby stroller, explore, play hide-n-seek, read books, watch Baby Einstein, take naps with Papa, meet new people...and the list could go on and on! This has been the best and fastest year of our lives! We love being your parents, you're our little sunshine!
We celebrated you today by snuggling, playing with your toys, opening presents (you got a shape sorter and shoes from us), daddy brought you flowers, going for a walk in Chino Hills State Park, eating your favorite Teriaki chicken, and having strawberry shortcake. We love you, baby girl! Happy first birthday!
One day old!

One month
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months
10 months
11 months





2 comments:
I can hardly believe it! This time last year I was high tailin' it down from Bakersfield so that I could see you being born. Watching you being born was the reason I wanted to have a baby. You are a joy Lily girl! I love you and happy birthday sweet girl. Love Auntie Fred
happy birthday little cutie. from your buddies sam and joey. :)
Post a Comment